The 2012 Run Walk Ride Fundraising Conference
March 6 & 7 in Atlanta
- March 6: Creating Great Fundraising Coaches Pre-Conference Workshop
- March 6: Integrated Marketing Pre-Conference Workshop
- March 6: The Endurance Summit only $25 with conference registration
- March 6: Opening Reception and Cash, Sweat & Tears Award Dinner featuring an inspiring keynote by Bob Babbitt, editor-in-chief Competitor magazine.
- March 7: All-day conference including the RWR Pacesetter Awards
Official Conference Hotel: InterContinental Buckhead in Atlanta
"Great discussions -- very relevant...Well done"
"I work with 125 affiliates that would benefit from attending this conference"
The conference designed to increase your share of "thon" dollars.
Industry leaders share success strategies to help you:
- Raise more money
- Cut costs while maintaining quality
- Manage people and technology better
The RUN WALK RIDE PACESETTER AWARDS
The Run Walk Ride Pacesetter Awards recognize the best work in this growing field. They're open to nonprofit organizations, sponsoring businesses and their agencies for work executed in the US or Canada in whole or in part in 2011.
Entry deadline December 15, 2011. Learn how to enter.
Become a RWRF member when you register for the conference for added savings
- Individual members save $50 on membership (normally $250)
- Nonprofit, Agency and Supplier members save $100 on membership (normally $750)