Manager, Client Success
Organization: Blackbaud, Inc.
Date Submitted: 9/17/2011
The Manager, Client Success Team (MCST) brings a wealth of marketing and fundraising expertise to a key segment of Blackbaud customers. The MCST is responsible for bringing Blackbaud's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and driving greater business value.
· Manage a team of Client Success Managers to ensure they are developing trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all Blackbaud activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Sphere solution to be realized. (Dual role –manager will also manage top tier customer group)
· Hire and Train a team of Client Success Managers.
· Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) that can track all implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customer's fundraising initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
· Establish and oversee the customer's experience after go-live, focusing on the bridge between implementation and ongoing support of best practices that continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
· Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Blackbaud product and platform functionality integral to the customer's success.
· Facilitate the development of a vertical industry community and a similar size community of like Blackbaud customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned.
· Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in Sphere.
· Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
· Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Blackbaud products, specifically our Friends asking Friends offering.
· Understand customer requirements, level of adoption of the Blackbaud service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract.
· Issue resolution; identification and development of plan to resolve product issues.
· Derive and disseminate marketing and fundraising best practices that help drive customer adoption of Blackbaud services.
· Serve as a marketing and communications coach and trusted advisor of mid to large sized Blackbaud customers.
· Participate in field marketing events within region.
|Required Experience: |
· Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience with 5 years experience in a management consulting firm preferred
· Deep experience in one or more vertical industries within the Not For Profit community
· Deep marketing and fundraising experience
· Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating change management
· Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· BA/BS degree
If you are interested, please submit your resume by applying online via the following link: http://blackbaud.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=75022.viewjobdetail&CID=75022&JID=116390&BUID=1876
Name: Kim Burger
Title: Sr. Recruiter
Organization: Blackbaud, Inc.
Email: [email protected]