The 2014 Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council Conference
February 25 & 26, The W Atlanta Midtown
At a time when peer-to-peer fundraising is being transformed by new technologies, types of events and competitors, you can't afford to miss the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Conference in 2014.
Join more than 300 of your colleagues and partners at the only conference designed with your specific needs in mind. Whether you're a veteran executive or a P2P rookie, involved with a national walk series or an endurance program, we will treat you to an extraordinary customized conference experience.
We're working intensely to create programming that will help you:
- Capitalize on "what's next" in our industry and
- Provide unprecedented opportunities to network with your peers
Sign up by November 15 for our special value rate and if you decide not to attend, we will refund your payment in full through January 9, 2014.*
- Now until November 15 $695 (below our lowest '13 rate!)
- November 15 - January 8 $795
- January 9 - February 24 $895
- Dig into the latest trends to recruit and retain participants
- Hear savvy players on digital/mobile strategies that are raising more money
- Understand how to grow your events in an increasingly crowded market
- Learn how to harness the power of incentives for your volunteers
- And network with peers at your level dealing with similar issues
We know the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Conference moves the needle for peer-to-peer fundraisers, but you don't have to take our word for it:
- "There is no other chance to share info and interact with so many peer organizations."
- "A great way to not only share ideas but to take the time to network and think about ways to look at your own event and improve it."
- "This is a networking opportunity like no other AND gave me the opportunity to hear really creative ideas, see experiments tested in other organizations and hear from people who do things differently than me."
Feedback from 2013 Run Walk Ride Fundraising Conference Attendees
To reserve rooms at the W Atlanta Midtown at our conference rate of $189, please click here.
*CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received in writing by January 9, 2014 are eligible for a 100% refund. Cancellations received in writing from January 10 to January 31 are eligible for a refund less a $150 administrative fee per person. Cancellations received from February 1 to February 21 are eligible for a 100% credit good for one year on RWRFC membership or the following year's conference. Cancellations received after February 21 do not qualify for a refund. Registrations may be transferred at any time up to February 24, 2014. All speakers are subject to change.